afternoon delight

Tuesday, July 27, 2010

The Rebecca

I was working on a bag for my daughter Rebecca, in choosing colors I decided to go with her favorite color, pink. Deciding on a contrast that would go with pink, I chose a chocolate which is her favorite treat. Adding to the blend of the color scheme I thought a pink with little chocolate colored polka dots and a pink paisley print would match nicely, how cute is that.

This particular purse has 1 large exterior pocket on the back, 6 interior (4 small, 2 large) pockets, initials embroidered on the front and a loop/button closure. The approximate dimensions of this purse are 14" W x 16" H.

This design can come in a variety of colors and patterns. Yours to choose by simply emailing me at bagsbyjoanie@gmail.com.




No comments:

Post a Comment